Why women carry big purses:
1. Make up: when out all day, running errands, working, etc., a woman may need to reapply lip gloss, lipstick, eye liner, lip liner, mascara, foundation, etc.
2. Lotion: Once again, being out all day, especially in the winder, our skin gets dry, and that is unacceptable.
3. Pads, tampons, liners, oh my!: Can never be unprepared, for yourself, or for a fellow woman warrior battling "that time of the month."
4. Painkillers: We get headaches, and we need to get rid of them.
5. Phone, Wallet, Keys: The holy trinity of the purse
6. A book: Books allow us to take control of our own time, if we are waiting for the bus, or in our commute on public transportation, we have a good book to keep ourselves busy, or from thinking about all the things we have to do when we get where we are going.
7. I-pod: If we don't want to read a book, we'll listen to our music.
8. Snacks: Who knows if we'll get to take a full lunch throughout the day, when all else fails, nutrigrain or granola to the rescue!
9. Bottle of water: to wash down our nutrigrain or granola bars.
10. Shoes: Chances are throughout the day we will do some swapping between our "cute shoes" and our "comfortable shoes."
11.Mirror:Remember that make up we carry? We need to see where we are putting it don't we?!
12.Sweater: It is possible that the AC is too high in the summer, or the heat isn't high enough in the winter, so we are prepared.
14.Umbrella:We are prepared for rain,as well.