I have until January 14, 2016 to complete my 30 before 30 goals. I think that gives me a pretty good amount of time. What has been hard is actually thinking of my 30 goals to accomplish before I turn 30 years old. I want them to be things that are completely in my control, things that are accomplishable, but not TOO simple. I also don't want to put anything that I already have plans to accomplish, like eat beignets in New Orleans, which is already on my schedule for December. So far I've come up with ten things:
1. Pick fruits and vegetables at an orchard
2. Elaborately decorate a pumpkin for my porch
3. Zip line
4. Horse-back ride
5. Visit my best friend from high school and his family in Rhone Island
6. Grow something edible in my garden
7. Spend 30 days developing a good habit
8. Wear a crop top, in public
9. Host a dress up dinner party
10. Take a graphic design class
I suppose my first goal should be coming up with my remaining 20 goals lol.
Have you made any goal lists recently? What's on them?